29/9/08
my choice
Psalm 119:173 (NIV)
May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts.
Psalm 119:173 (KJV)
Let thine hand help me, for I chosen thy precepts.
Only you can choose what you want to do and which direction you want to go.
now in the midst of exam, you can choose whether do you want to study or let days go pass without making full use of it.
everyone only has one life and should make full use of it.
Hope
Psalm 119:81 (NIV)
My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 119:81 (KJV)
My soul fainteth for thy salvation, but I hope in thy word.
Trust
Psalm 119:114 (NIV)
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 119:114 (NJV)
Thou art my hiding place and my shield; i hope in thy word.
Labels: what's your decision?
liting @ 10:39:00 pm
